Re: Electrical Glitch, is this bad??? (quite long)

Re: Electrical Glitch, is this bad??? (quite long)

The first place to start is as, I recommended to Low Voltage, is to
check and clean the ground connections. Your case sounds a little more
obvious as the troubles started when you used your lights. The ground
connection is dirty so all of the voltage from the lights that was to
go into the ground instead backed up into your other circuits
effectively "ungrounding" them. The first connection to suspect is the
one on the frame alongside the left front wheel. It is easy to get to
if you remove the wheel first. Whike you are in there lubricate the
angle drive.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Since my daily driver (an old Ford Escort) has a fuel leak I decided
to take my
> DeLorean to the movies this evening, everything went fine untill I
got halfway
> back home...
> I had to use my High beams to signal someone from the opposit
direction, as I