San Diego Delorean Gathering

Calling all owners and enthusiasts in range of San Diego! A couple of us have finally decided that we would like to get all the local people together for an informal meet-and-greet; to talk about who is going to the upcoming events in San Ramon, Brea, Houston, etc.; swap stories and kick tires; and just socialize. We think there are at least a dozen Ds here in the county. I know there are some daily drivers, and some garage queens, and some that fall between. This is the chance for you to get your car out and let it be seen. So here's the deal:

When: Sunday, 20 May, 3pm until ??
Where: Trophy's, Hazard Center (Friar's Rd. @ 163)

I have talked to the General Manager, and he is willing to block off a parking area for us right out front, but we will have to provide him with some idea of how many spots we will require. If you are interested in coming, please contact me and let me know how many people will be with you and how many cars (Deloreans and others). You can contact me here:

David Cox (dmcox@xxxx)
(h) 760/598-8266 (we have a machine and screen almost all calls, so please leave a message!)

Any questions?

Dave

YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";> DeLorean Motor Company</a>!