Fuel System..Still

Hello List,
Well I'm still trying to get my fuel system repaired and working.
All three of the injectors on the rider side are free flowing, lots of gas. Each will fill a quart jar in just over one minute.
So, three new injectors from DMC Houston! Look good but same problem on all three. This can not be a bad injectors, one maybe, 2 would be a real push but all three bad, doing the same thing as the old ones, not likely.
What goes on inside the fuel distributor?
Why all three on one side and the ones on the other side seem to work correctly. The three on the driver side will inject but I have to depress the air intake to get them to mist very much at all.
Pressure on the system is book perfect, System is clean and mostly new from the tank back. In tank filter is new, line filter is new, car was running , not great but ok, then just started pushing gas out the tail pipe. Can't even try to start it with these injectors pushing gas like this. I have replaced the oil and filter to get the gas out of the oil pan and I have the injectors in glass jars to keep them from filling the pan again.
I replaced the O2 sensor in fear that the gas would have eat it up to.
Something is really strange on those three injector lines.
Anyone have any suggestions, short of a $900.00 replacement of the fuel distributor?
Jerry