Re: [DML] Still need DMCTech?

Wayne,

I'm behind you 100% in supporting the DMCTech site. I'm just too busy with
other things to do a decent job at anything. You are welcome to copy or
whatever anything I post to the DML to use in the DMCTech site. You are
also welcome to clean up and modify/correct as needed.

I would like to see a web site organized like a tech manual. I suppose that
is what you are in the process of setting up. I haven't looked at the
DMCTech site yet.... sorry. Right now I'm not even staying caught up with
the DML.

My suggestion is to collect a couple of articles from the smarter guys and
then have a good technical guy go through and compile it all into one
complete article. Do this for every part or system in the car, and you will
have a complete new tech manual!

Walt Tampa, FL