Re: Tach and voltmeter needle jump

In general many intermittant problems like this can be cured by
cleaning connections. A very important ground connection is alongside
the left front wheel on the frame. It is very easy to get at if you
first take the wheel off. Remove all of the wires,(there are several),
and clean the frame and all of the wires. This may cure your problem
but if not at least you know that connection is clean!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757