Mid Atlantic Club Social

Well,
I must too thank everyone who gave their time and effort to make this the
best Mid Atlantic Social yet. I believe last count was around 30 cars! Also
many thanks to those traveling great distances in their DeLoreans to attend,
such as those from Virginia, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland and
others states. Also Ken Koncelik who flew in from Ohio! Also thank you Rob
and Debby Grady. You are both always willing to give your time to help so
many owners everywhere. Its people like you and the other vendors, who are
always willing to help out the DeLorean community, that make the Delorean an
even more enjoyable car to own than it already is. It was great to meet so
many new people. Thank you Dan for all your work, and all the other officers
of DeLorean Mid Atlantic. Again my thanks to all those that attended and I
hope everyone had as much fun as I did. It was definately a memorable
occasion. Can't wait till next year :-) See you in Ireland!

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360