RE: [DML] Re: Bad Week

Robert said,
Quick question. When starting the car, do you have to push the gas
pedal down? Or will the motor turnover without touching the throttle
at all?
The book says to press the gas peddle down 1/4. But my car does not like
that and starts fine without touching the gas peddle. I guess it is what
ever the car likes.
Robert Starling
Vin#05252