[no subject]

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: The subject line of this post was modified from it's original to be more descriptive of the content.]

>I need to know what oil filters Fit The
>car and if I could go to my local parts store for the louvre >struts?

i believe that the oil filter from a vw rabbit will do the job and as for
the sun-shade struts, i am not sure if they or original or not but the ones
that came on my car are from a lada.

there is a cross reference chart for parts available however, it is not
considered reliable. you are best to buy your parts from a recognised
delorean parts dealer.

:)
<=-mike-=>
11434