[DML] Rough idle and hard starting.

Today I went for a nice long drive in my D, a favorite hobby nowadays. It
had been functioning flawlessly all day until I pulled into a store parking
lot and it began to idle really rough. I parked, and when I came out of the
store it wouldn't start. A passerby suggested that I floor it and then try,
and that actually worked. It started right up and the idle smoothed out.
After I drove it again the idle became just as rough and seemed to be a
couple hundred rpms lower than normal. The car is driveable, just not
behaving properly. Any suggestions? The oil, charge, and temperature
guages were all normal, and no other warning lights were on provided they're
still functional. This is the first day I've driven it on a warm day, not
hot, but warm by Oregon standards.

On a lighter note, a few people were crowded around to admire and ask
questions. One guy really loved it and I let him sit in it. I love owning
this car. DeLoreans aren't just beautiful, they're works of art.

payne
Proud owner of #2975