Thanks to everyone

I've been lurking about on this list for about a month now, but
just want to take a moment to say THANKS to all of you who share
so much useful information on this list, especially those of you
who make a living from fixing DeLoreans and share that wisdom
here.

It is because of all of you that I felt comfortable in recently
purchasing VIN #10715 from Jason in Washington. #10715 is a
5-speed with gray interior, and needs all those little things
that a running 20-year old D desires: brakes, struts, steering
rebuild, interior work, fascia painting, etc.

But in general she's in good shape and I drive her a couple
times a week. I'm learning a lot from everyone on this list and
enjoy taking each little nugget out to my garage to see if
this or that bit has been upgraded or needs to be.

So, THANKS!
---Mark

--
Mark DeLoura