RE: [DML] DMC Tech - Final Update (LONG)

RE: [DML] DMC Tech - Final Update (LONG)

I suppose I don't understand the problem. People post, someone organizes the
info and puts it on another web site. This is no different from the
archives.

Regardless, I suggest a slightly different (or maybe not) approach. I don't
know why this hasn't been done yet; the Fiero community has done it as long
as I can remember: People who have repaired items on their cars writeup
quick & dirty instructions and post them to the list. The good ones are
consumed, saved, put on web pages and distributed by the rest of us. I've
got detailed instructions on everything Fiero related from headlight
adjustment to engine replacement. These documents often have the author's
name on them, assuming he or she bothered to put it there.

So, why hasn't the DeLorean community done this?

I suggest anyone who has repaired/replaced something on their DeLorean take
5 minutes to detail the procedure and post it not only to the DML but also
to DMCTech. I'll take every single one of them and put them on my web site
for all to see. If others want to do the same, it makes the information that
much easier to find. And I promise when I finally get my own DeLorean, the
first thing I fix that someone hasn't already detailed, I'll detail myself.

| , | ___ ___ _ -- Ryan P. Wright (ryan@xxxx)
| _/__ __/ _ \ | | | -- http://www.ryanwright.com
| \ \/ / /_\ \| | | | -- Enthusiast of Fieros, DeLoreans, Hovercraft,
|_|\_\ /_/---\_\_|___| -- and other unique modes of transportation.