Re: anti-freeze leak/car show/boy toys...

Re: anti-freeze leak/car show/boy toys...

I don't know the history of your car but generally if there is a
coolant leak it indicates that you should replace ALL coolant hoses,
water pump, seals, thermastat, belts. Remember that it is a 20 year
old car and many are still running on the origional parts! Even if you
had parts changed maybe they didn't change all of them. There are some
parts under the intake manifold that are hard to reach so maybe they
are still origional. Congratulations on your win at the show. It is
very pleasing to have others aknowledge the timelessness of the design
of the Delorean and to have a prime example to show others. Some of
the "low mileage" cars need the most work as they tend to have the
most origional parts.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757