No Bragging??? was RE: "New Owner Documentation"

No Bragging??? was RE: "New Owner Documentation"

Clip--->"That's because most people don't come here to brag about their car. They'd be preaching to the choir. Besides, when the car is running good, we're (well, not me, yet) out driving it, not sitting on our bums gloating over it. We come here for answers to our problems."<---end clip

HEY! You wanna hear bragging? Ok... I drive my car all the time and I love it! As long as it's a nice day out, hot or freezing, I'm taking my DeLorean to work! In fact I took it to work yesterday, and today!!! MY CAR KICKS ASS!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! :) (Good enuff? ;))

---Dan

Mid-Atlantic Club Spring Social April 21st Ringoes, NJ
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/social.html

(BTW: Tongue in cheek post)