Re: [DML] Post problem

The length of the line is generally set by the browser at the sending end,
not your computer. Very common, not just on the list. Senders don't know
they're doing it unless notified. Many browsers at the receiving end have a
setting that says something like "wrap long lines." If not, tricks often
work, like pretending to forward the message or reply to the message, when
the original message is quoted it normally falls into readable form.

Les