Tranmition Oil Change

How do you change the transmition oil and how often should it be
done? I realise there are 2 sump plugs under the transmition unit
(Automatic) but I assume one of these is the automatic transmition
fluid and one is the transmition oil, but which is wich, I don't want
to drain the wrong one.
What oil do you put in the transmition and where do you fill it from ?
Also is it advisable to change the transmition fluid? I have been
told that auto transmition fluid is only really changed if the
automatic transmition is regularly being put under allot of strain
ie. when towing a big trailer.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

James RG

P.S. I am going to be upgrading my site to a video site which I will
place downloadable videos of me doing work on my Delorean, would
people be interested in being able to download short 2-3 minute clips
of say fixing the fuel sender unit, and more basic items such as oil
changes?
Pictures are usefull but if I put videos on the site would this be of
interest to anyone. I often get pics sent to me when I ask a question
on the list but surley a video arcive would be the ultimate senario.
are people prepared to download 10MB files I will do all of the
projects as individual files so you can download the specific job you
are going to do. I would also ask others if they are willing to send
digitised video files to add to the site. this is just theoretical at
the moment but I hope to have at lease one video on the site by the
end of the month.

Opinions appreciated.