Re: [DML] "New Owner Documentation"

Dear Ryan,

Your braggadocio about the Fiero is well noted. I know that every web
page has a wealth of knowledge on fixing cars.
Have you read the Rolls Royce owners page? There are ton's of do's and
don'ts for every Rolls Royce and Bentley car. And after driving some and
tinkering with a few, there are problems with every car, particularly the
Silver Wraith.

I stated this in my message. No car was made without fault.

Furthermore, if you take a minute to read my message, I am offering an
alternative solution to the idea. This is what you wrote as an "exchange of
ideas and thoughts..." seems like you are no very open to any others
"exchange of ideas"

Mike