Newbie Corner

Favored name thus far, thanks for all of the suggestions, both on the
list and off. My favorite from yesterday seemed too pretentious after
reading other suggestions.

Ready for content.

What I'm looking for is problems you encountered when you first got your
D and how you solved those problems (step by step including mistakes),
if possible.

Separately, any problems from cars that had been stored a long time,
what were the main problems encountered.

First hand or second hand, anything you're aware of at startup and early
on.

If it's a complicated procedure run it through the list for alternate
suggestions, if it's simply your version of how it should be done or you
don't want to put it through the list, send it to me directly.

Need a quick flurry of input and we'll get it launched.

Thanks, Les