Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days

Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days

Check all your ground connections! Make sure you have good clean
ground connections going from the battery to the frame...the frame in
the engine compartment to the ground post AND most importantly the
ground strap on the left (passenger side) engine mount is still going
from the engine mount stud to the engine mount bolt on the frame. If
you have any bad grounds your car (any car) is going to act funky.
When I worked on a Lincoln (rebuilt the engine) I accidently forgot
to attach the ground strap going to the engine block and this engine
Ran ROUGH...like crap. After cleaning the connection and connecting
it....ran like a champ. It's a long shot but worth it. Probably the
sorce of your other electrical problems too.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> the news just keeps getting worse it seems!
> tonight, everywhere i turned, something new wasn't working right.
and i'm