11596 at Toppers Car Show, ND

Hey all,

This message is mostly for anyone who lives in the ND-MN-SD area. My 82
DeLorean, VIN#11596 will be shown at the 43rd Annual Toppers Car Show. i
know there are at least three non-owners in the area who are on this list who
would be interested in checking the show out. this will be the first
DeLorean ever to be in this car show, and i am expecting great results! the
show has a $5 entrance fee, i believe, and all proceeds are donanted to
charities. there will be quite a few prizes given out to the best cars, and
i hope i can be one of them!

date/place : Sat March 31st and Sun April 1st at the Veterans Memorial Arena
in West Fargo, ND. all day long on both days. this is one of the bigger
shows in the area - over 300 members participate. there are all types of cars
from vintage to muscle to modern rarities. should be lots of fun!

for more info, either email me or go to http://www.topperscarclub.com

see ya!
Andy

Soma576@xxxx