HUD Display

I might or might not sell a kit(not much of a help is
it?) The HUD i was planning to make was going to be
for night vision and the computer I was planning and
putting in. Not Speedo and Tach. Many people think
the only HUD is for Speed and etc. If you want this
kits are sold on the internet for this
http://www.nscs.co.jp/NS/products.htm
The Cadillac Deville has a nightvision and gps hud.
This is what i was planning to make. I found a way to
display a 9 inch screen as a hud. There is a film
that HUD sellers use that has to be placed on the
windshield. As I bet you can see this film on your
pontiac windshield. All I have got to do is get a 9
inch, Television or Laptop screen in my dash to point
up at the film and all will work well.
--- "Wright, Ryan (LW)" <Ryan.Wright@xxxx>