Re: [DML] What do you use to clean and protect your interior?

Re: [DML] What do you use to clean and protect your interior?

Kevin,

The Lexol products are the top of the line for leather care. What ever you
do, don't use Armor All on anything! Just a few applications will cause your
vinyl to crack sometime in the near future. Use a vinyl protectorant that
doesn't contain silicone.

Bill Lane
# 3635