Re: [DML] Three Gold DeLorean cars.

There is a fourth gold car. According to a fellow Ferrari / Porsche collector a friend of his had a standard stainless car turned into a gold one by the "traveling gold plating franchise people". We have all seen the gold plated emblems and Mercedes stars on the big Caddys, Lincolns, etc. Apparently, it can be applied to the DMC panels and cost only about $8,000 a few years ago. Can I verify this? No. Have I seen it? No. But my source is a trusted one and I belive what he says. He has seen it. The car is in New York/New England, btw.

fjk143
6894 (in the loving hands of Steve Wynne and The DeLorean Motor Company in Houston for restoration after 9,000 original miles and the much anticipated addition of 70 more horsepower, maybe 100 more - we'll see)