Re: [DML] removing fuel pump

Hi Andy,

The electrical connections that you see connect to the fuel pump. That
thing beneath the water is the pump. I saw the same thing about a year ago
when I replaced my fuel pump.

It's easy to take out - just remove the large boot that has the fuel pump
sitting in it - it just slides off of the fuel tank (after you loosen a few
clamps of course). Just be sure your tank is low on petrol when you do the
job, else you'll have more difficulty/frustration when you're putting the
pump back in. Also, take care when removing the pump and note how the
baffle and pickup line inside the tank are situated - this will help when
you put it all back together.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll see if I can remember
the answer.

Good luck!
Travis