Re: fuse box cover

(Note to moderator: Sorry for not sending this directly to
Stian...I accidently deleted his e-mail address before I could reply to
his posting. Thanks!)

Stian,
DON'T have these made for $200 apiece! I can make them for about 50
cents American!
I just don't want you to throw your money away.
Sincerely,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964

PS-Did Bauerle EVER call you back about that heat shield? That guy is
just about the laziest/busiest person I've ever met!