Re: Help changing a Fuel Accumulator

Jack,
The High pressure lines (teflon) that you describe, all DMC vendors
sell them. They sell them without the fittings and I suggest either
1) send the vndor your old mettal fittings and have them press the
fittings in for you or 2) make it a little quicker by new ones along
with the line and have them press them in.

I would not suggest trying to press them in unless you like cursing
up a storm, popping a blood vessle and burning yourself while heating
the hose to soften it so you can press in the fitting. Take it from
someone with expierience....it looks easy to do....BUT it is very
hard.

Steve

<SNIP>