Speaker reconing

Not mentioned but FYI speakers can be reconed, I ran a radio/TV biz for
a lot of years and we had speakers reconed as a regular part of what we
did. The reasons varied: special mount, special size, special
configuration, the customer preferred to keep his old speaker, or
sometimes it was simply an economy move that saved up to 75% on some of
the better speakers. If anyone needs a link I can supply the Southern
CA outfit we used but they're probably all across the country, ask your
local repair shop where they ship theirs or just have them handle it.

Les