Re: Belfast City Where to stay...

I would like to ask if there are any DeLorean owners/enthusiasts who plan to attend the DeLorean Eurofest in Belfast in May this year?

If you plan to attend, do you plan to stay at the Europa Hotel, or are you looking for a cheaper alternative, yet with a high standard close to Europa's?

Also, I would like to thank DeLorean Worker Joe Murray for his list of available guest houses.

There are several good guesthouses near Belfast, and particularly one which looks very promising. It has a very relaxed "home atmosphere" and is situated outside Belfast City Centre.

Also, it is only 15-20 minutes away from the Dunmurry Factory.

I would think that many owners and enthusiasts are looking for an alternative accomodation, but I also think it would be bad if we were all individually spread around in lots of different guesthouses, so maybe we could try and find two or three places where at least a bunch of people shared the same guest house?

Please e-mail me privately (delorean@xxxx) if interested in joining in a cheaper alternative accomodation close to the factory.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway