Re: [DML] Temporary Import of DMC to USA

Re: [DML] Temporary Import of DMC to USA

Ian,
I don't know your finanial status but you may want to just get an importer to do the paperwork for you.
Then have them load onto a transport for travel.
I can do some research for you for both if you would like.
To trailer a car runs about $1000.00, best guess. You can look in Hemmings moter news on the web for some companies.
That way somebody else gets to do all the paperwork and you do not have to touch the car before it gets to Texas.
By the way I have done the customs thing in Long Beach
What a circus. From window "A" to window "B" and on and on. Unless finacially unfesable recommend you get a pro to do the work.
If you need any more help I can be reached at:
qrorell (AT) aol.com
Be glad to help, If I can!
Barry