Re: 3.0 Eagle motor

I think it might be very interesting to see where this can go. You are
right, it hardly seems worth it just for 20 hp. But think of the
possibilities if during the swap you were to improve the 3.0 eagle
engine. You are now starting at a higher level of power with the room
for more. I would think that performance parts are more readily
available for the 3.0 and there are more people knowledgeable on it.
Any time you deviate from a stock configuration it is going to be
expensive especially the first time but you are not doing it to save
money, a Delorean PRV engine can probably be bought cheaper and
installed at less cost, and time then trying this.(Even the new and
improved version?)
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757