St. Pat's in Cincinnati

Dear List,
For all owners in or around the Cincinnati area...we are planning on
participating in the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown on March the
17th. (Saturday) If you would like to attend, please e-mail me
privately. There is a small fee to enter ($15 per car) but it is more
than worth it. So far we have 5 DeLoreans, Ken Koncelik, Stephen
Liggett, Jack Gambetta, my Father and myself. It should be fun!
Hope to see you there,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964