Re: 5-speed vs. Automatic with turbo!

I have an automatic and have been considering adding a turbo, is it a
bad idea to add a turbo on an automatic DeLorean? obviously the turbo
adds more strain to all of the engine components and the last thing I
would want to do is hurt my babe! and will any experienced turbo
company be able to install a turbo on the DeLoreans engine, is there
a specific make I should look at?

Any advise appreciated.

Regards

James
England

> via manually controlled shifting. I traded my automatic and got a
5 speed.
> For my type of driving (I do have twin turbos) and for my terrain,
I think
> the 5 speed is just the thing. If I were back in the stop and go
traffic