RE: [DML] John DeLorean letter

Some comments about the letter from John Delorean on Ken's Delorean Car Show
Page:
I think some people may not understand what its purpose actually is.
When John
was filing for Ch.7 Bankruptcy protection in August of 2000, Mayer
Morganroth tried to block
his motion in court, apparently because he still claimed John owed him
millions of dollars in
legal fees that he hadn't been paid over the years for defending John in
court. I knew the name Morganroth
sounded familiar, so I dug through my records and found an article from
November 2, 1995 concerning
Morganroth and John's disagreement over the legal fees owed. The article is
very biased against
John(as most articles in the press seem to be). Morganroth is quoted saying
"We have no doubt
we'll eventually get our money, he's tried a lot of tricks but we'll
succeed." At the time, a jury had awarded
Morganroth 10.3 million dollars, and John was appealing this decision.
After reading John's letter, it is very plain to see that John was in the
right, and he even includes evidence to back
up his claims about Morganroth. Its sad that John's only escape from this
persecution is bankruptcy.