Re: [DML] Front lower control arms (was: parts cross-compatibility)

Hoping to replace his control arms, Walt said:

> I asked Rob Grady for a new set and immediately he went off
> on a tangent telling me how to straighten my old ones. I stopped him and
> said, "No, you don't understand; I want new ones." And then he stuck the
> realizer to me pretty quick. I may have some details wrong, but I
> understood that he said that there are no NOS ones left. Used ones in good
> condition I think fetch $610 a piece.

Dave Bauerle here in Ohio sells some hard-to-find fixes, including
remanufactured steering racks. Though I have never asked him, he might be able
to get remanufactured control arms, too. It cannot hurt to ask. I suggest that
you give him a call at (740) 595-3348.

If he can get them, please let the rest of us know.

- Mike Substelny