Re: [DML] Old Topic:History Channel-John Z. DeLorean

Re: [DML] Old Topic:History Channel-John Z. DeLorean

Dear DML

I am really proud of this group and all DeLorean owners and anyone else
actually associated with the car in any way.

In the 18 years I have been around them I have never heard an unkind
statement made about John DeLorean as a person by anyone in this group.
Think about it. How is it possible that over an extended period of time and
with such a diverse cross section of people that I have never heard a
negative comment. Surely someone would have had a bad day or just hit his
head on a drooping door; still not a single curse word toward the man.

I also find it interesting that both the British Government and the American
Government turned on him. And then to add insult to injury the press piled
on top just for the headlines.

Draw your own conclusions, but again, I am really proud to count myself
among such a noble group of individuals.

Donald L. Ekhoff
Proud owner of Five DeLoreans and a real fan of Johns