350 in a D / missing DML Digests

Hi, list!

First, I am missing digests #402 and 407, which should have appeared
while I was away last week in Philadelphia and Washington.

Second, a few of you have asked me to put you in touch with my brother
in law, who performed an engine swap on a DeLorean replacing the
original PRV engine with a GMC (I think) 350. I have decided to give
out this information to whoever wants it.

His name is Aaron, and he is in Jacksonville, Florida. He has no e-mail.
His phone number is 904-886-0046, and keep in mind that's in the Eastern
Time Zone. He is a very god mechanic, has all his own tools, and works
regularly on Porches and BMW's, so he knows how to be careful. :) To
my knowledge, however, he has never done body repairs with stainless.

All the best,
Farrar Hudkins
VIN# ... *sigh* not yet ...