ETDOC meet

Hello Everyone!

I am just reminding everyone of the meet that some of us
local owners have planned for the 25th of this month. You
can visit www.etdoc.com for a short summary of the plans
and directions.

This is the first meet of ETDOC (East Tennessee DeLorean
Owner's Club) and hope to get a good turn out. I know we
have had several people interested in the area of
NC,KY,AL,VA,and of course TN-looks like we will have a good
turnout.

Knoxville, Tennessee is centrally located in the southern
part of the US, and is very easy to get to. Two of the
country's major interstates run through it (I-40 & I-75,
and is near I-81).

Feel free to contact me with any questions on directions or
plans!

Best Regards-

AARON POSEY

cadysrme@xxxx