Locktite & Hylomar

Subject: Hylomar (and her sisters!)

friends as well as customers I have to pose a question. Why didn?t anyone
ask me first? What am I....wood. Just kidding! Ha Ha!

Sealants are like women they can be fickle but we all know we need them.
Seriously though before anyone hurts themselves or their D.?s I?d like to
share my thoughts. Over the last twenty odd years I had many (intimate!)
experiences not only with Hylomar but also her sisters, Anearobic (least
known) and Silicone.

Hylomar sticks like glue to thin paper gaskets between machined (Head!)
cases such as bell housings and (Rear!) end covers. Hint-Use a (rubber!)
gasket.

Anearobic prefers gasketless housings such as transmission and engine
cases. Hint-no extra protection needed, she loves tight spots.

Silicone likes to hang out in the looser joints such as A.T. computer
terminals and lightly smeared on the face of A.T. pan gaskets.
Hint-Silicone?s not fussy. She sticks to anything you throw at her.

If you need a more technical explanation please call me on our tech.
hotline. Too much internet technobabble makes Jack a dull boy. I hope no
one is offended by my occasionally warped sense of humor but I just learned
what the happy face means! Sometimes tongue in cheek is the way to go.
:-)