ETDOC- February Meet

Hey all-

I am Aaron Posey in Knoxville, TN, and some of us local
owners are starting to organize the East Tennessee DeLorean
Owners Club-

I would very much like to have a gathering this month of
all the local owners. Since there aren't as many
activities and shows now as there are in the summertime; I
thought this would be a good time as any to have a get
together.

Here is the plan-

Meet Sunday, Feb 25th around 10:3-am in Knoxville at
Rodgers Cadillac, 8360 Kingston Pike (email me for
directions individually). Just spend enough time at Rodgers
so that everyone can get there.

Approx 11:30-12pm, leave to go to group lunch downtown
Knoxville. I haven't decided on a place; however,
Tennessee Grill is what I am leaning towards. It is new and
very good. They have valet parking, but I will ask to see
if we can park our own cars if each D owner wishes- should
not be a problem.

After lunch I felt like a nice cruise in the DeLoreans
would be in order! Head on the back roads to Gatlinburg
then on into the Smokies for a while. Coming back through
Gatlinburg we would stop at the Cars of the Stars Museum
where they are supposed to have a DeLorean on display. I
will call to confirm this. I will also check to see if
there are any group rates and such.

I would like as many as possible to attend the gathering.
In your DeLorean or not please show! I want to try and
accomodate everyone, so if anyone has any suggestions
please let me know. Enthusiasts and owners are all welcome!

Aaron Posey
ETDOC
www.etdoc.com <still under construction!>
cadysrme (at) yahoo.com