Wanted: older black door pull strap (no D-ring)

Wanted: older black door pull strap (no D-ring)

Hey guys,

i know this isn't really the place to post this, but i've already tried the major dealers and i don't think this part is available anymore... so now i turn to you.

i'm looking for a black door pull strap, but i need the one that is on 82's and 83's, which goes into the lower door panel. the 81's (so i am told) are on a ring and go around the door handles. if anyone has the later kind, in black, please email me privately. it would also be nice to get the hardware (screws, clips) as well, though that is not as important. condition is not too important, just so long as it is not ripped or torn.

thanks!
Andy