Re: [DML] Jim Varney's "D"

In a message dated 1/13/01 4:46:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
abatt10347@xxxx writes:

<< Jim Varney's Delorean was NOT turbo. I know as I looked over the motor
before
it was sold. It was stock, even down to the plastic overflow bottle. By the
way it was an automatic!
snip
. Also Ken K. had a look at the car,
(he also posted a few days ago), Ken am I wrong on this one?
Bruce Battles >>

The car was stock as you stated Brandon bought it a few days after so I never
had a chance to get it.

It was in h orrible shape
I didn't even notice the transmission because of all the junk piled over the
shifter and the dash was disassembled. I looked at it as a total restoration
and I was going to use it to rebuild as a custom car engine and all. Instead
i went concourse.

Ken