Re: [DML] Digest Number 365

In a message dated 1/13/01 10:26:40 PM Central Standard Time, Dan writes:

> "Do you think that a Delorean made in 1981, 1982,
> or 1983, with new upgraded lowering springs and shocks fitted to it, which
> will increase handling performance, can outhandle an AUDI TT made in the

I disqualify myself from voting on the grounds that I have no experience
whatsoever with an AUDI TT, in fact I wouldn't recognize one if I saw it!
Secondly; there is no definition on 'outhandle'. A slalom course? A road race
track? A go cart track? Panic stops? Acceleration? Deceleration? Skid pad?
Maybe a handling test similar to what Car & Driver, Popular Science and
others run?

(I read an article in a DeLorean World magazine by a guy that took his D to a
race drivers school and got whipped soundly the first day, but on day 3 he
had both Corvettes and Ferraris behind him!)

This argument can not be settled with words!
Gentlemen, I think it is time for a duel! (D vs. Audi, not Don vs. James!)
Roger