Re: [DML] Delorean Service - Garden Grove (Los Angeles) Any comments?

Re: [DML] Delorean Service - Garden Grove (Los Angeles) Any comments?

Jeremy,
Try Don S. at Delorean Motor Center (714-554-6794). He is located at 13881
West Street, Garden Grove, CA. I would trust Don with my D any day. In fact
the previous owner of my car used him. I have met and talked to Don various
times. Before I ever bought a Delorean I spent 45 min with him on the phone.
He was nice and answered all of my questions. A truly honest and good man.
Check the repair shop list on the DML for other places that may be closer to
you, but Don will treat you right.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569