Friendly owner in Los Angeles / Orange County area?

Friendly owner in Los Angeles / Orange County area?

Willing be getting for OWN personal DMC in about 9 months or so.
Looking for local owners willing to offer advice, help with technical
stuff, look at cars to purchase (not quite yet on this), show off
their own units.

Help with any or all would be great. I'm located in S.E. LA county
right on the edge of Orange county.

Thanks all.

Jeremy