Re: [DML] An end to the shock and spring debacle? (LONG)

Re: [DML] An end to the shock and spring debacle? (LONG)

I can guarantee they aren't made by the same company. Our shocks and springs are manufactured exclusively for us to resell by a British firm. I have no idea where PJ Grady gets the products they are selling.

We only sell the springs as a set of four, since they were designed to be used together.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

I would like to know if the PJ Grady front springs & custom shocks are made
by the same outfit that makes DMC Houston's. If I bought only the rear
springs from DMC Houston, would they match with the front springs I already
bought from PJ Grady? Since I recently got my new rear shocks on, I hate to
take it apart again just to replace the springs. But the rear driver's side
of my car does sit about 6mm lower than the right. The lower side is the
one that had the chard break off the spring too. I think it has gotten
worse since I compressed the springs to change the shocks. Since the new
shocks are adjustable, I could lower the right to compensate, but I would
rather fix the root of the problem. I feel like I'm the only one who
notices, but to me it is painfully obvious from a distance.