Courtesy Light Switches

The switches I am proposing are Proximity Switches. Proximity switches
have no moving parts and switch by Sensing metal close to it. The
sensing range of these switches is 4mm. So when you close the door of
the DeLorean, the door doesn't even touch the switch to activate. They
are completely solid state.

I have posted pictures of my installation in the vault in the Sensors
folder.