Tire Poll

Since my car is approaching 19k miles on the original (ASFAIK) NCT's , and it's our anniversary this week (me and the better half, not the car), I'm shopping for tires.
I haven't had to buy good tires in quite a while, so I'm a little out of my league.
This link is dead: http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/f_tires.htm, and I did search the archives some, but didn't find that much useful info, so I'm asking you all to email me privately and then I can post the results to the list. The Egroups polls just aren't that flexible. So we'll do this the hard way:
email me at dmc4687(at)mindspring.com, with subject Tire Poll (if you don't mind).

I specifically am looking for Daily Driving tires, but will happily compile info for Speed/Performance Freaks as well.
You may simply vote for one tire or grade several on a scale of -1 to 5. If no grade is given I will assume it is a '3'.
5 =EXCEPTIONAL;
4 = Great for the money,
3 = Satisfactory
2 = Will Do,