Torque settings

Happy Christmas and a successful New Year to everyone.

I have one little question to which I need an answer as soon as possible
if anyone feels able to help.

I have the engine and gearbox out at the moment and I am about to
reinstall them. However I cannot be sure what the torque setting
should be for the 4 bolts that attach the transmission clutch housing to
the engine. My manual gives a setting for the clutch housing to engine
shield of 14lbs/ft Is this the setting (it seems lower than I would have
expected)
There does not seem to be any other setting that comes near the
description I would give for the bolts.
I am hoping to replace the engine in the car today so any speedy
response would be welcome.

Graham UK

VIN 17152