Cargo Deck light

Hello all,

i am a new owner (only had my D for a month, and 3 weeks of those it's been
in storage. anyway, i just noticed the rear cargo light. i knew about the
map light in front (which doesn't seem to work correctly...another story in
itself). can someone please tell me what is supposed to make the rear light
turn on? i can't find a switch or anything, and it's not in the owner's
manual. is it supposed to turn on when the doors are open?

i know i saw some talk about the lights about two weeks ago on the list. but
i don't remember anyone talking about the rear light - only the front one.

btw, my front one only works when you tap it a couple times, and it NEVER
works when you open the doors. you need to manually turn it on.

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102