Delorean Seat Covers *PICS* - $795 MINT / Last Call!

Delorean Seat Covers *PICS* - $795 MINT / Last Call!

Hi Everyone!

This is the last post and last call for these - so thanks for your patience.

We've found a few more than the original 7 sets - so if you're interested
email me today. While most are GRAY - the ex-dealer also discovered a few
BLACK sets as well.

These are MINT and ORIGINAL Delorean Leather Seat Covers. All 4 pieces (2
seat backs, and 2 seat bottom covers) are only $795 + $45 shipping (FedEx -
including insurance).

To ensure the quality and satisfy the skeptics...Friday, I had a pair
professionally installed on my seats - they are stunning. Email me today
and I'll send you back a link where you can see all the photos (both on and
off my seats, closeups and order information). Too good to be true? - We've
had nothing but enthusiastic praise - they look awesome. The leather is
pliable, soft, and fits to a "D"! :) ,,.err T.

This is a ONE TIME offer! - once their gone....they're really gone!
Deadline for payment is December 27th, 2000. After that date, you'll either
have to buy a set for $1600 from a Delorean supplier or manufacture a set
yourself (good luck). We're shipping everyone's order out the same day via
Detroit Michigan. Our target is to have them Fedex'd by the end of
December...thus our deadline for payment is firm.

Replacing your seat covers makes an excellent winter project and will
transform the interior of your car....not to mention...they'd make an
awesome Christmas gift (you've been good this year...right?). At $795 US +
shipping they are essentially 1/2 price. I purposely didn't mark them up so
that I could sell them all quickly (and stay married). In addition we've
made arrangements for people to pay via credit card if they'd like
to....just email me and I'll send you the link.

These seat covers are first come, first served...so if you're interested
please email me privately today and I'll send you the link with all the
pictures.

mike(AT)mrcopies.com
VIN#17089

www.mydelorean.com

P.S. I just want to emphasize - these are original Delorean seat covers -
not knock-offs or replicas. You're not going to get stuck with something
that "almost fits" or "sorta looks right". In addition, the markings, on
the back of the vinyl, the stitching and liners are EXACT matches.

did I mention they're original? ha,ha... thanks again. :)