DeLorean on GAC

Hey List,
I was just informed by a friend that there is a DeLorean in a
country music parody seen on the GAC cable network. The song is called
"How to Milk a Cow" and it's sung by a guy named Cletus...something. I
don't have a last name and I don't have cable, so I can't watch for it!
(ahhh!)
Apparently they show a red DeLorean from the back for a few seconds,
then it makes another longer background appearance later on. Does
anyone have any better information on this? It'd be interesting to know
if the owner of the car is on the list!
Cheers,
Josh
VIN 5102